May 16, 2007

It's been quite a long time since I updated and the main reason why this is so is that I have no interesting outing to talk about and that I have been basically sleeping my way through nowadays... Life is good but not interesting.

As I was watching Animal planet and Discovery channel yesterday, I was thinking maybe I could write some of the contents here to share it with you guys. :D

Firstly, do you know that the smelliest animal on Earth is not the skunk?? Surprising, the skunk was the second on the list and whala......

The champion for this title is the Tasmanian Devil. According to information from wikipedia, it lives on an Australian island of Tasmania and is a meat-eating marsupial (other animals that are marsupials: kangaroo and koala bears). It is also currently facing extinction due to a disease known as Devil facial tumour disease, which interferes with their ability to eat due to the fact that the tumour grows around the mouth, thus death follows prolong starvation.
For more information about this interesting animal, please go to wikipedia for the full report.

Oh ya.... I nearly forgot... The third on the list is wolverine. The only thing that comes into my mind was Wolverine from X-men. Quite a comparison , I would say.... Haha......



Yi hong, I did not forget about the post that you pasted just that I'm pretty lazy about finding six people... I will do it asap~~ :D

No comments: