May 16, 2007

Got to try a blackberry phone yesterday and it was freaking cool~~~~

With unlimited access to almost any sites(except for youtube and hotmail), this is one cool phone that gets me itching for it(I mean seriously). I think the model that I got my hands on is one from the 8700 series. Don't ask me whether it's new or not because I'm not a blackberry person, for obvious reasons.(If it still ain't obvious to you, the blackberry is freaking expensive and have functions that I would not be able to use if I do not subscribe to freaking expensive service aka 100 bucks per month)

Unless I am a freaking busy person who needs to receive emails or need to know the stock market at my fingertips, this phone will be rendered useless and bloodsucking... However, I cannot be sure for the future because this is what I aspire to be in the future. Hahaha.... But most importantly, I need to start reading up a lot of things in order to climb the ladder. Thus, give me your moral support if you want a rich friend in the future. :P


THE PHONE THAT GETS ME ITCHING

No comments: