December 17, 2012

Day 3

Had frenchtoast for brekkie and it was tasty. However, having said that, I still prefer banana bread that I had on the first day (memory failing me at this point of time and I had to retrieve my password for dropbox)... anyways, this was how it looked like. I still finished it and couldn't eat the brunch at Miss Marples.

After which... we went up to Mount Dandenong to eat at Miss Marples (yes I mean the character who is a detective and I know I am being repetitive).... highly hyped after for their tea and scones. I didn't take pictures in the teahouse as it was rather packed and I felt awkward to take pictures. The fingers are really good... when I said fingers... it is not your actual fingers or finger food like fish and chips or calamari. It actually look like this... I guess it is some kind of dough with the cheese melted and alfalfa sprouts. I usually don't eat alfalfa sprouts as it's really "green" but I thought it complemented well here.
Disclaimer: I got this from their website: http://www.missmarples.com.au/#


The scones are really overhyped.... so I rather you eat the fingers than the scones.... The tea is pretty good but not it's not out of the world... sorry.... I gotta tell the truth....
It was rather squeezy but still bearable... I guess they really want to give people the cozy kind of feeling or maybe make some reference to the book.  Here's the exterior of the tea house....
Feeling kind of lazy so shall continue next time 

No comments: