August 11, 2005

as you can see, i changed my blog skin again... i am pretty bored these few days and wanted something plain so now you can see, this one is quite plain. actually, i don't want to have the pictures since it makes my blog look too lovey dovey (which i don't want it to be) but nevermind... i shall just live with it.

went to this organic shop with my mum since she wanted to make yoghurt. and they selll funny looking seaweed. it looks like it has fungi on it. eeks... haha.... and they sell this container that stores the yoghurt which sells for 20 bucks. it is totally not worth the price since it just styrofoam box with a plastic container in it. i can do it myself!!

we also bought a black sesame powder with walnuts and found out that black sesame contains a lot of calcium!!! so people who needs calcium (like me since i don't drink milk) should drink. if you are hesitating whether you want to buy it or not, i will post comments on this powder as soon as i have a taste of it!

anyone know of if there is any places selling mango milk? inform me about it alright. thinking of food, i am thinking of mooncake!!! woohoo.... i should start pestering my dad to buy mooncake from muar because i still think that the mooncake there is the best! maybe i should try da zhong guo someday since i heard the mooncake there is great!! hahaz....

my food cravings are coming back again.... heehee...

No comments: