August 08, 2005

with school starting, i never really thought of what would happen. i want to do some shopping for now. needed to buy shoes (three of them were spoilt in this hols. i was just pondering whether it's me or is it the shoes. straps of two got broken and the latter had no soles on them) so i guess i would be shopping for the more feminine type of shoes since my sport shoes seemed okay to me. i want to get a black cashmere sweater. i can't stand the fact that i am an orange sweater lady whereby frens could recognise me from a distance. so will want to shop for one that will keep me warm and not go out of fashion. buy cds since i am unwilling to delete all my animes (have not watched naruto since i went to work) and last but not least, repair my printer (canon sux)

i must go for my lessons for driving for now. heehee.... have dragged like one year. i know i am pretty jialat but nevertheless, i shall go for the lessons one of these days.

oh ya, have been striking up conversation with this person who promised to correct my english esp my grammer (i know my command of english ain't good that's why i am soughting help now) had a fun time talking and never fails to amuse me. hahaz....
really enjoyed ur company.

that's all for now then.

1 comment:

Agagooga said...

Eh what makes you so sure I read this hur :P