August 25, 2005

i am officially ill and i have lost my normal voice to assume for a husky one. i am pretty sad about it since i can't talk and can't laugh like normal, just a momentary stoning body walking around.... frantically eating strepsils doesn't help the situation and drinking liang cha also has no effects on my voice. it only took one day for my voice to change. i was quite amazed by it myself.

i think i will just watch webcast tomorrow and go for lessons in the evening. falling sick is just simply terrible......

i wonder how did the cors dialogue go today. although obviously, the deans would have won but i am just interested whether it is a fair one. i heard from my friend that there are two separate petitions available. the latter one has an option to put ur matric number on it and apparently, many people are too coward to put their martric number and they actually admit it in the petition. so what was the point of signing the 2nd petition then? it made me wonder.

No comments: