August 04, 2005

i am freaking happy today since i got the modules that i want in the first round of gems bidding!!! woohoo!!!! so no more bidding for me until next semester!!! woohoo!!!! gek1001 needed 298 points to bid and gek1506 needed 15 points to bid. both sounded interesting to me!

however, i will be staying in school for four consecutive days till 8pm. anyone who is staying near my place and ends school at 8pm can accompany me home. *Smiles* (thinking of taking mrt home since there will be jams in the expressway) what i truly feel about this is that it is damn jialat but nevermind, i got to take a module with my beloved ex-neighbour. yea.... i love her and believe that she will be one of the best friends that i will make in my life since i always click with an aries! the other note to take is that i will be going to school at freaking 8am for 3 days. it's all the core modules that occupied the eariler time slots so i have no say in this. for two of the days, i will be having no break at all. thinking of killing myself now. *incohorent thoughts comes in...*

but the good news is that i will be having my mondays free to do whatever i want. erm... maybe i should start to plan for my semester to take my driving lessons. (i know i should have done it in the holidays but i was working so not much of a choice) maybe i should start to work during the weekends. who has any lobangs for weekend jobs? i have been luxuriously spending all my money since i was working and i dun seem to be able to curb my spending pattern. maybe i should take up some half day kind of job through the weekends since i want my sleep too. you may think what about my homework? erm... about that arh... i think i will just *whoosh* it to one side. sort of given up on studying. hahaz...

shall cont some other times since i don't know what to continue

No comments: