July 05, 2005

acting busy is tough~~~

i was suppose to be busy or act busy but i don't know how and my boss is behind me, how to act?
really makes me wonder..... jialat..... haiz.... nothing to do... omg.... somebody please tell me how to act busy without my boss finding out that i was just acting. i think i am really jialat... dun even know what to do with my free time. i can't read and do nothing (according to my boy) and he is also very free... BUT, he can walk around and act busy while i, who don't have to walk about and cannot too, have to sit here and surf net. acting busy is tough when my com is facing my boss.

and there was this colleague who was explaining what he was doing and i, being as stupid as ever, can't really figure what he is really trying to say. i think is just some kind of brief explanation and i was nodding and nodding (must act abit clever or else next time cannot work here liaos) but in the end, he needed to wait for the report to come before letting me do anything. i think he is really nice since he understands i am not a marketing student and he wasn't either and start to tell me what the terms meant. hope i get some of these into my head...

although i am not busy, i still like it here. nobody cares about nobody and i won't rush like hell (except i was doing some pasting stuffs and was busy for the whole morning right from the time i stepped in) and my boss told me to have a long break!!! hahaz... where to find such a good boss... you tell me la! oh ya.. went to eat gelare and it was like centuries when i have a proper waffle. (the last time i ever ate one is when i was primary school at a&w and that was before it closed down the first time) i had runaway strawberry (some funny that i don't understand why the first term is in it) and lydia had soy chocolate (suppose to be more healthy by replacing milk with soy) i think hers was not bad while mine was abit normal, nothing special.

No comments: