July 11, 2005

kind of a bad day

today woke up late and was in a bad mood today cause i hate to be late so i was throwing temper at home. missed the cheesecake in my house and went to buy breadtalk instead and realising that their tea is getting thinner and thinner. sadness prevail..... but to think that being late is not bad enough, the screw of my spectacles dropped out and miraculously disappeared. therefore i have to go to an optician to fix it. it cost be 2 bucks to fix that screw back and i have to wait for like half an hour before the person comes and help me fix my specs and the fixing takes another half. my 7 bucks are gone like that plus the 2 bucks flown away.

when the optician handed back my specs, it was super bend. super..... the optician was like asking me "is this specs for you?" i was also stunned by the way my specs were bend. you should have seen the guy's face since i think he was rather shock that a girl (me!!) can make her specs bend till the extreme. later, he asked me whether i wanted to bend it back. then i replied "try ba" then he even ask me how long was the specs with me and that he was worried that the specs might just give way. HOWEVER, i can't wear that specs without fixing it. it was way to bend. hahaz...

while i was waiting for him to fix my specs, a customer came in and ask about the transitions specs. heehee.... i wanted to buy transitions specs too (those u see on train where the specs will turn into shades when the place is cool) so i was looking at the lens. it took like 5 mins to make it transparent when the woman told me it took only a minute or two. despite that, i still want to get that pair of specs since it is really cool and i wan to make the nerdy kind of specs.
cost of lens: 195 for a pair
it was sort of expected thus i really want to make it. i am still struggling with whether i should make contact lens or make specs.

when i get back home, i realised that my house was nearly burnt down by my neighbour who is living below us. according to my mum, smoke is coming from two different windows which is rather far apart so you can imagine the damage in the house. we were still thinking why did it happen. btw, we are ready to suan that neighbour since she likes to complain and whine so much, we shall do it to her as well.

No comments: