July 27, 2005

i decided to scrap the title thingy since i have always been trying to think of a title which suits my theme. however, i dun have a theme to start with, how do i write a title then?

nowadays, not sleeping early and feeling darn tired for days already... hope that i can get some real sleep someday. so, i got back my memoirs of a geisha but i haven't even started to read since i have been running all around these days.

now at this moment, the thing that is enticing me is the soya milk ice cream. omg... i think i am becoming a food freak. eating everyday, wanted to try to cook the risotto ready pack.

i need time for decisions and i will ponder and ponder about it for months. that's what happened to memoirs of geisha. i actually waited for like 2 months before i made up my mind to buy that book. i have also regretted not reading sandman from my bro's gf. someday i will borrow from her again. haha...

just random thoughts since i am not doing anything now. my soya ice cream..... where are you??

No comments: