July 25, 2005

independant

you have made me too dependant on you...
made my life hollow without you...
you have changed this few years with me but i have not really changed as i were looking through the blogs that both of us write since last time.
you are getting more and more busy each day but i am getting more hollow each day. i know that you have made an effort to show that you love me. i myself can't understand why am i acting like that.
bit by bit, i understand how tired you are when you finish your akido and have to call me and talk to me. i became more appreciative of what you did for me.
i am in contradiction myself by letting you follow your passion and making you accompany me.
nevertheless, i still love you. i must be more independant. no more reliance is tolerated for me. i shall start to make myself busy.... there are so many things waiting out there for me to do and i should start to pick up some since you are busy too.
loneliness will leave me and we can accomodate each other's time more. i shall start to give space to you and to me. maybe we have spent too much time together, that's why both of us became unbalanced or at least i have.

:)

No comments: