July 19, 2005

rushed

it's the first time in my work life that i was rushing like hell.... HELL..... haha.... my boss is going to somewhere and i have to rush the report out by noon. thus, i have been working non stop until now and refraining myself from msning. but still, i msn my dear kexin. bo bians.... need to talk to her to relieve some of my stress.... as she was also stressed out by her boss, she is on the same boat as me. she is one lucky soul because she is hiding behind the divider and thus can just listen to music while working. as for me, i am visible to the clients and people coming in from the main door and with my kind of earpiece(the super visible kind), i doubt i am able to do the same. i wan i wan.... another unfairness is that her msn version 7.0 and mine is ANTIQUE 6.0.. sadnesss prevail once more.SOBSOBS..... the only comfort that get is the jacob's biscuit that is accompanying me thus i am able to recover some of my happiness. BUT, kexin( aka the cookie monster) is kidnapping my cookies. I WANT CHIPSMORE!!! nevertheless, i shall not bow down to the terrifying cookie monster.... i am going to snatch all her cookies away from her someday. hahaz....

(i know it's crappy but what it does is to relieve stress for me) hiak hiak hiak....

No comments: