September 24, 2008

140908

We moved our butts to the rented room early next day and we told Tina (my supervisor) that we would be coming on Monday to start our work. After putting our bags in the room, we went to shop for rags, plastic containers and chicken (for dinner). It went fairly well and we cleaned up the area and started unpacking our things. You will get to see the picture of the amounT of milo we had in our drawer lor! I slept in the afternoon since there was nothing much I can do and read “the other Boleyn”. I am reading this book because Anne Boleyn (Mary Boleyn’s sister) was beheaded in Tower of London and I want to know why is that so (prolly because she said the wrong thing~~~) It was kind of sad when I read this book and actually didn’t feel like reading anymore since I know that Mary (main character) is not going to have a happy ending with King Henry. But I would say that the book is captivating because I read till 100 plus pages that night.

The other tenant is an Indian and he is quite okay except that I can’t really fathom what he is trying to say because of the british accent. We asked about sharing the wifi but apparently, he is too nua to do anything. I really hope that we can go online soon since I want to contact my family and friends!!!!

Nothing much happened actually, just a little worried for Banedon since he didn’t pick up my call when I called him in London and also for the job the next day.

No comments: