September 24, 2008

200908

Everything was normal as we are getting hang of doing the chores that are required of us at the job. We have managed to find a place with free WIFI so that we could all our parents after our work at Premier Inn. I called banedon yesterday and it felt like years that we are apart. I seriously have missed him a lot and hope to be able to call back more often! Didn’t call my parents because they are in Malaysia and I didn’t want to disturb them while they are working. We also managed to cook our dinner successfully without much hassle and problems like having burnt meat or inedible vegetable so I have concluded that we are quite good cooks!

But the only major issue I have with the house is the tenants, especially the bitch that live beside us. I am sorry to have used such a harsh word but I really think that she is a bitch and there is no word to substitute it. We got told off when we accidentally used her cups because we thought that there are from the landlord; she ordered us to do the chores (you think you own the house is it?!!!) and she even tell us to keep the kitchen clean cause she found a strand of hair in the sink. Freaking irritating lor! I mean if you cared so much for such things, go and rent an apartment by yourself rather than cramp in a small place with us. I mean there are things that we understand but I think there should be a certain degree of tolerance between tenants. You don’t freaking own the house and you shouldn’t be ordering us like we are your servants. YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hope you go back to the hospital and give us peace. Additionally, the kitchen belongs to all of us and not yours so please exercise tolerance. If you are unhappy, you can jolly well complain to the landlord and get the hell out of this house and get your own house! I will not tolerate such behaviors and shall try my best to get you out of this house for the short period of time that we are staying.

I am just very angry with her behavior and I will grab any opportunities to tell her off.

Besides the irritating tenant, we manage to do our laundry and get our laundry line up. I am actually quite proud that we did it all on our own. I really think that the landlord is nice but I wonder why he didn’t choose his tenants more carefully.

Anyways, I managed to finish “The Other Boleyn Girl” by Phillipa Gregory. It’s a captivating book and I will recommend it. I’m just glad that sasa bought the book and thus we are able to read it. It makes me know what happened to Anne Boleyn in her lifetime and I seriously didn’t know that she is Queen Elizabeth I’s mother. So if guys are interested, do grab the book and read it. Actually, the main character of the book is the sister of Anne Boleyn but the author acknowledged that her main reference is “The rise and fall of Anne Boleyn” so I think the author is trying to do a third person perspective or is it second? Not too sure about this perspective thing but it’s nice. heehee….

From this book, I realized that how fortunate I am as I don’t have a female sibling since I think rivalry between female siblings seems to be very strong from I observed in my workplace. I will definitely be jealous if I have a female sibling who is prettier than me. HAHA>>>>>> I am just glad that I am only being compared to my cousins whom I don’t see very often in the first place.

I may be starting on the half blood prince that had been long due since I didn’t have the urge to get the book two years ago. I hope that I will remember the previous episodes of Harry Potter so that I will know what is happening. Just hope that it will be a good read too~

No comments: