September 03, 2008

I guess more and more people are making their blogs private.... maybe it's because they want to be more open of what they want to say rather than being scared of being backstabbed or gossiped( like wrong spelling). Just that it's rather sad that I don't get to know how are they getting on.

One more week and I'll be in london at this time. So Super nervous about what is going to happen there and coincidentally, it's on 11th of Sept ( seriously Not very auspicious) Still tonnes of things to sort out and I haven't even started buying my stuff. Think I will need to get the things starting from tomorrow. It seems a little late now to go down to lavender to get my backpack. *Pondering Pondering* I am also thinking of how much clothes to bring over there. Guess I have to gauge for myself what will I need over there. Will come out a checklist by today so that I would know what to bring over there. Thinking of buying a 50-60L backpack since it's gonna be freaking cold over there lor. Also need to buy stupid camera. this trip is going make a big hole in my pocket lor!!!! ALAMAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If blogger has problem with the uploading of pictures, I might just go to my wordpress to blog. so stay tuned and remember that I am gonna miss everybody!!

No comments: