September 24, 2008

Pictures so far!!!!
the crows are damn fat lor!!!!!!
our zi lian pictures
out from my window!
not hard to see that we are quite bored over there
zi lian with tortoise!! hahaha!!!
trying to take a picture of mist coming from our mouths.

where we work. everything in there is purple..... including our top!
it's a misty day.... we are in xian jing (heaven)!!!
What we had for dinner one day! quite a lot of butter lor.... die!! I must diet!
Tower of london! read the book that I recommended and you will understand the significance of this place
London bridge! in blue~~~~
traitor's gate! so scary!!!!
I believe there have been occurrence of such events here
A closer picture of london bridge!
apparently everyone throws rubbish in rivers or any kind of water body.
looks like a drawing I saw in US the other time. quite nicely done up...
I can't do the vertical images properly! someone help me!

No comments: