September 10, 2008

Guess this is the last post for the months to come cause I'll not be bringing my lappie over because my backpack is freaking heavy and I really don't want to add more weight to it. HAIZ>>>>>>> I really hoped that I get to bring my lappie and I am still itching to do it. So yea lor.... I guess no updates from me like for 2 months unless I bother to go internet cafe and pay money to go online (which i prolly won't even consider)

Things I will miss:
1) banedon
2) family
3) friends
4) food (actually, this will be the major thing that I will miss man)
5) singlish culture

I'm really glad that qi lu organised a farewell party for me at fish & co. it's kind of last minute but I enjoyed it alot (cause I laugh like madwoman) and hope that you guys like it too

I want to apologise to michelle that I didn't get to eat our last lunch today as time is really tight for me over here. You will forgive me de hor, lao gong?? I will miss you!

I'm just getting very worried about how things will go today and tomorrow. hope that it will turn out okay and if I manage to go online, I'm sure to write a blog entry. Stay Tune!

No comments: