June 27, 2004

cLAsS gaTheRiNG

Had a good time with my fellow classmates at my friend’s birthday party. We had not catch up for a rather long time and I’m really glad that I had the opportunity to talk to them again in my lifetime. This is one of the relationships that I really treasure. Have you caught up with somebody that you have not met in 6 years’ time. Maybe some have met one or two of them but I’m meeting 10 over people at one shot here so what can I say? I’m really fortunate and glad that I had classmates that are willing to take the trouble to organize this gathering!
Although we had not much to talk about and were only cracking up jokes and updating one another of the things that happened in our life, the bond between the people still exist. Sometimes, we may just pop out memories of what happened in the past and laugh about stuffs that we shared. It is always good to remember how we gone through that period of time. These are memories that cannot be bought by anything. It will certainly stay in my heart. If you remember, I touched on memories in my earlier blogs and I commented that why do you still hang on to the old memories and not move forward. I had an answer to my own question. That is memories has unseen powers that will push people to greater heights. I believe the power is a lot greater than having aspiration because there is a certain degree of uncertainty in having aspiration but when we have memories, it is history but it holds a lot of values and it serves as a guide to how we have changed. I really felt so relieved that I took my time out to go for this gathering, a power from my fellow primary classmates has given me the power to face challenges ahead of me. I’m not sure how did they do that but I’m really grateful of them.
I’m actually quite tired after the whole thing but I wished to put down the thoughts in my mind now so that I will remember it as I read this issue again. I really want to thank Weitian in particular for organizing the gathering! Hope to see the guys again for the next gathering cause I have much fun laughing and talking during the gathering!
Cheers!

3 comments:

HistoryMaker said...

haa. yeah. had a great time too! nxt time we go see movie!

cloud_gal said...

I'm surprised! haha.... just found out that i have a lot of errors in this particular so i want to apologise to my fellow readers. i'm sure we can see garfield or spiderman2 for our next movie. the task of organising this shall be done by historymaker. heehee.....
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

haha. hmm... we'll see. ;) -eng kee