June 26, 2004

depression

I’m updating my blog! But it may due to the depressing mood that I’m experiencing that pushes me to update my blog. Don’t worry, it’s not a complain session because it’s a cycle whereby we will experience ups and downs and I’m currently having the down season. Since I have made my blog public, I noticed that I have quite a few friends who are blogging as well and that made me feel a fit in. I’m not too sure why I was feeling that but it sort of feel great as we will be updating each other without always talking to one another. These blogs will serve as a gauge for me of how my mindset will be changing as I go through different phases in life. I will be interested to look back to the earlier issues in 2 year’s time. ( I really hope that I remember it)

Depression seems to be a norm in most people and I think the most important thing is to find out a way to solve the problem and personally, I solved it through writing as what I am currently doing. It kind of relieves my frustration and makes me feel comfortable after the whole event of writing. In the past, I don’t write as I feel it’s useless to write to oneself but after I found out something named blog, I started to write in paragraphs and paragraphs although there may not be people reading it in the end. I notice a lot of people saying that I’m writing way too long but I shall seek the path my heart desire. Of course I would want to actually have readers reading it but I feel that I shall not compromise my writing as well. Thus I shall apologise to fellow readers who are complaining that it’s my style that I’m writing long blogs and for goodness sake, I’m not competing with anybody. Other people sought the route of talking to friends or lovers about the problem or doing something that they are really great in so as to sense achievement again. I have my own reasons of not doing all those stated above. Firstly, I really hate to bore my friends and family by my complaints because some things cannot be solved and complaining will only be wasting both of our time. Why not do something more meaningful? Secondly, I’m not great in anything exactly so it boils down to only writing. It rules!
p/s: actually, i wrote this issue a few days ago so i am just posting what i wrote that day. Cheers!

No comments: