May 09, 2005

dinner + dessert

went to yoshinoya to eat the special meal with chicken and prawns. it was quite nice and my small little boy drank the lime drink. it was super sour, even i cannot take it (i love sour stuffs be it sour plums or the sour sweets). when i say it is sour, it got to be sour... with lime jellies, it is the ultimate lime juice. if i have to drink that next time, i will be sure to bring a bottle of honey with me to neutralise the sourness. there was many people queuing up to buy food to and it seems that the free side dish promotion they have for mother's day is quite a success. once again, i see the kiasuness of singaporeans. haha..... we never change and that is a fact from my evidence.
i want my sour plums!!! i want my preserved kiwi!!! i want my kind of food!!!!
oh ya... next that is coming up is out dessert. we ate venesia ice cream and i liked it though my small little boy complained that it was not creamy at all since it melt easily but i like it for that very reason. haha... we have quite a different sense of tasting and he liked belgium chocolate while i liked the dark chocolate!! we are opposites man!!!! but maybe that's why there's a saying whereby the opposite attracts. heehee..... i believe that totally.
do u believe in fate? i do now.... it was fate that brought us together and i am really glad that he is the one by my side!!! omg.... i should stop here or else you guys will start to get goosebumps all over your body. i am starting to get some too! Hahaha....

No comments: