May 17, 2005

last blog for the week

okay... this will be the last blog of the week since i am going overseas. if i see anything nice for you guys, i will probably buy for you okay? dun worry... will try my best. hopefully i will get my hands on something. i realised that small short blog are more digestable. so i should just stick with my short blogs for now. i think mine are already quite short compared to the ones i had before school starts. maybe it is due to my incoherent english that i chose this option but nevertheless, i will continue to blog even if there is only one person reading. it is sort of like a performance. i remembered once my teacher told me that perform to your best even though there may be only one who is listening in a million people because he/she came to hear what you have to offer. don't let him/her down. it is something that had been in my mind since many years ago. i am glad that my teacher told me or else i would just be demoralised and gave up. i may not somebody great but nevertheless, at least someone appreciates me. someone out there.... i think it is a great motivation for me. there was once i wanted attention from many people, a moment of wanting popularity but i realised that it wasn't worth while. i shall fall back to this spirit. appreciating what i have is something that i have to learn. *Smiles*
will be uploading my pics after my trip here. expect many photos because i am a photo freak! Haha.....

No comments: