May 08, 2005

new blog layout

i was kind of bored at home so i decided i to change my blog layout and put up a tagboard as well since my ex-blog layout was a little too simple and i have no idea how to put tagboard in my ex_blog layout. stumbled upon this current blog layout and think that it was time for a change. another reason why i chose this blog layout because there is a separate subheading for each. i don't really like to see everything cramped together and this is the kind that i was looking for. :D i'm quite happy with this find!
so any comments for the new change of my blog? i have also put up many links of friends' blog and blogs that i frequent. if i have missed out any of you, please tag and tell me about it, i don't want to miss any of you guys in my links!
*************************************************
when i was watching the discovery channel, i chanced upon watching ranking for dangerous snakes in the world and 1 interesting find that they reported was that the invention of syringe actually came from the snake's fangs. have you thought of that coming?

shall sign off here.

No comments: