May 14, 2005

guilty

when i went home today, i met my tuition girl and her parents. it's kind of awkward because i did something that was very irresponsible last time.
there was a time where my tuition student is having exams with her e maths and a maths and i was suppose to give her alot of tuition that period of time. however, i was caught up with my relationship problems. was on the verge a break up and thus i can't give her tuition with this state of mind. i wonder what i should do. should i write a letter of apology to the parents. ( cause the parents are quite unhappy.... very obvious, i can sense that and even had predicted that in advance) and i think i have let my tuition girl down.
clara, would you forgive me?
would u give me a chance to make up my mistakes?
if u need any help in maths now... please approach me anytime... i have tons of time everyday which i seemingly wasted by slacking away.
please msn me or write on tagboard if u see this k?
i am always trying to change this bad habit of mine (which is running from reality) i must face it now.
jia youz....

No comments: