May 12, 2005

went to collect my new passport today collect my parents' visa. but my main focus of this blog is the lunch.
the lunch today was thai at suntec basement. there was a promotion going on whereby certain items were on promotion but still it cost 4 bucks. but, with my mum, i went inside to order my lunch. i decided on tom yum chicken noodle while my mum ate the beef noodle soup. i thought that the tom yum was not bad. it's kind of light although it still maintain its spiciness and sourness while the beef noodle didn't appeal to me that much since there is a chinese herb taste in it.
we then decided to eat dessert thearafter since i heard that the mango with glutinous rice was fantastic whereby the mango is super fragrant and the rice is chewy with the taste of coconut milk.
However, it didn't turned out quite it should be. i don't like it at all. the mango was yellow in colour but in fact, the mango should be a little orangy in colour. sad case.... sad case number 2, the rice is hard and not chewy at all. i wasn't enjoying the dessert at all. sad case number 3, they are very stingy with their use of coconut. THE MOST SAD CASE: i ate something that doesn't taste nice and have alot of calories! i can leave my calories to better food like anderson's ice cream or ah bo ling! somebody please bring me to mouth watering mango with glutinous rice! heard thai express offer good mango with glutinous rice. argh..... so upset after that....... spoil my wonderful image of that dessert.
the thai chendol was worse. only chendol+ ice + basil seed. there's no kidney beans, no brown sugar, no nice chendol..... argh.... the food are all against me. angry..... must ask boy to bring me to eat at the indonesian restaurant. but first, i shall make it up with good food tomorrow!
my plan:
-anderson's ice cream
-ah bo ling
-gelarie waffle
YEAH>>>>> looking forward toward to tomorrow's food but not the queue that i have to queue when i apply my china visa. singaporeans are so lucky..... i am actually thinking of converting to singaporean if this goes on.
********************************************
i like wong lee hom's xin zhong de ri yue + forever love!!!!!
i must master the first song and learn the second one!!
nobody can stop me!!!!
whahaha....

No comments: