May 11, 2005

normal day

i didn't do anything yesterday so no updates of what happened yesterday. i simply stayed at home the whole day and slept until evening, watched drama serials and read digital fortress.
digital fortress is getting abit draggy now. i was hoping the main characters can just get out of the dark crypto they are in now. my patience are wearing rapidly and if the story don't move on, i may just give up on this book. it's quite irritating that they are talking of the same place for one third of the book. do you know how irritating is that?
*********************************************
something i found out about myself, i fear trying out new things. i don't have the courage to explore new things. everytime i encounter something new, i just hide away, back into my cave. i cannot understand why do i feel this way. the inability to apprehend what is going to happen next makes me fear, makes me not wanting to move on. is this the natural instinct of everybody or is it just me? is it a feeling of losing control?
however, i have slowly learnt to cope with this fear of mine because everytime after i done it the first time, i realised that it was not as scary as it seemed. renewing my passport for the first time and ordering at subway for the first time are just things i have done. sometimes, maybe it's the fear of embarassment that made me fear trying new things. but i sort of thought that there was always a first time for everything. even though there is still some minute fear that reside in me when i do new things, i will continue to put more courage into doing new things. heehee......
*********************************************
not sure whether starwars has started showing but why do guys like it so much?!?!?! somebody tell me the charisma of the show? TELL ME!!!! if you thought i never watched the show, then you are dead wrong, i watched star wars episode II. it was really good but it didn't give me the urge to watch episode III. maybe i don't know the story ? or maybe the style of the story is not the one that i like ( which is kind of true since i don't really sci fic movies) it cannot be because i don't like fantasy since i like LOTR and happy potter ( the new movie is coming up! woohoo.... and the new book is coming out too!)
so what is that in starwars that make you guys like it so much? *wonders*
*********************************************
I LIKE HOU PEI CHENG AND NOT LIN ZHI LING. (was watching their news so i have concluded this)
but i seriously think that hou pei cheng deserves better than jay chou, maybe i multi-million businessman or something like that.
just found out that stephanie sun is 27 but i still liked her alot!!!!!!!!! yea........ i know most of her songs okay but don't really sing them well. haha... so in ktv, i always have the urge to sing her songs but somehow, i managed to resist it. so if i sing too much of stephanie sun's song, please forgive me.
anybody wants ktv session someday can jio me. :D
*********************************************
anybody who has naruto movie to lend me? my azureas is working and cropping up error at 528MB. so frustrating. Argh......
signed off~~

No comments: